Saturday, September 11, 2010

What are we about?

So glad to have you at the SSBBW Matchmaking Blog - a blog associated with www.ssbbwmatchmaking.com.  I am a SSBBW who only learned about this huge and fabulous community of men who are attracted to women like me when I was in my 40's.  If only I'd realized it when I was in my 20's.  Not to have more men in my life - because I've always had men in my life - but by being part of a community that helped me finally stop beating myself up for being fat and bring the confidence I had in every other area of my life to how I felt about my body and the way I looked.

About a year ago I bought a domain name - www.ssbbwmatchmaking.com - with the idea of actually setting up a matchmaking site for SSBBW's and their admirers.  A site that was less about "hooking up" and more about connecting people for long-term relationships.  Then, of course, life got in the way.  A few weeks ago one of the BBW website companies contacted me about my domain and asked me to be an affiliate of their site, which I agreed to.  In thinking about how to market and promote the site I thought it was time to start a blog to share my experience and the experience of others like me on dating and relationships.  I need you to help me really turn this in to something - help me create a community!  Want to guest blog about a relevant topic?  Want to do a you-tube video dating profile?  Have your profile featured in this blog?  Have an idea for helping SSBBWs meet FAs interested in long-term relationships?  I'm all about it.  This is our site.  I want to hear from you.  Contact me here. Hurry up!  I'm waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment