Monday, December 27, 2010

You never forget how to ride a bike . . . right?

So, another year is wrapping up and I'm looking back on where I've been and where I'm going and have decided that it is time to dive back into the dating pool.  I've taken a two-year hiatus and have been hesitant to jump back in -- but time passes by so quickly, and having an intimate and important relationship with a partner is important to me. 

I've spiffed up my profile a bit and placed it on a few sites aimed at men who have a preference for BBWs and SSBBWs . . . . and am taking you all along on my journey with me.

Following is my new profile - would love to hear any feedback you have and hear your stories about online dating  . . . the good, the bad and the ugly.

Profile:
I am a SSBBW (5'6", 350 pounds), a pretty and young-looking 44, with dark hair and green eyes. I am confident, independent, and drama-free. I am smart and self-supporting. I like the way I look and feel sexy and attractive (most days at least). I enjoy going to the movies every week, music, walking the dogs, drinking coffee and reading in my backyard, writing, summer time, margaritas and a good steak.

I am looking for a kind, honest, communicative and independent man who can take as much as I give and give back as much as I need. Probably between the ages of 35 - 55 - but I'm flexible on that. Smart, funny and masculine . . . makes me swoon! My preference is someone in the Southern California area - or someone who is able and interested in relocating.

I am looking to meet people and find someone who can at least imagine the idea of a long-term relationship without breaking out into a cold sweat. Although I am passionate and open - I am only interested in being that way with someone who I've at least met in real life.

I appreciate men and love spending time with them. I am looking for a true FA who appreciates SSBBWs in the bedroom and in real life. A friend and a lover. Please, if that's you . . . send me a message! Let's meet and see if there is chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment